Cucumber juice can be used to strengthen hair, nails, to get rid of bags under the eyes, as well as to cleanse toxins from the body. Thus, cucumbers are a universal product for beauty and health of the body.
The food is rich in water (90%) and microelements, so it perfectly quenches thirst, cleanses the skin and kidneys, protects the heart, and also supports digestion. Cucumbers are rich in potassium, silicon, vitamin A, C, and chlorophyll. This vegetable contains a lot of cucumber juice, which is ideal for preparing various masks for the face, hair.
Check out 10 cucumber health benefits for a woman’s body. Don’t forget to tell us which one is your favorite.
1. Cucumber is a storehouse of vitamins
- Cucumber contains all vitamins necessary for our body: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, vitamin C, as well as folic acid, iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc.
- Cucumber is 95% water, the value of which is huge – it is an absorbent, having the ability to detoxify the body.
- They are also useful for food poisoning.
2. Cucumber is a harmless snack at any time of the day
- Do you want to eat something between basic meals or at bedtime, but worry about your figure?
- Apples cannot be an option if the acidity of gastric juice is high or there are problems with digestion?
- Choose young cucumbers! Moreover, they perfectly satiate, but also quench their thirst and purify the body.
3. Cucumbers regulate the water-salt balance
- Cucumbers have a diuretic property, and they contain a lot of water and B vitamins, which contributes to the normalization of metabolism.
- The unique property of fresh cucumber is the neutralization of acidic compounds, which disturb the metabolic processes, lead to the deposition of salts and cause aging of the organism. It is better to consume them without salt.
4. Cucumber is a necessary product of many diets for losing weight
- Cucumbers contain few calories. Almost all diets for weight loss do not limit consumption of cucumbers, on the contrary, they recommend salads with cucumbers.
- Thanks to fiber, the work of the intestines improve, which helps improve metabolism. A mild diuretic action helps to remove excess fluid.
5.Cucumbers for skin rejuvenation
- Cucumber masks were used by our great-grandmothers.
- Cut into slices or grated, cucumber can be applied directly to the skin of the face, fresh cucumber juice is best used in the lotions.
- Rejuvenation of the skin, restoration of its elasticity, smoothing of wrinkles – these are just some results of the application of this useful vegetable.
6.Cucumber against bags under the eyes
- When worried about swelling under the eyes and irritation of the skin around the eyes, cucumber slices are really capable of helping.
- In cucumber juice, there are many antioxidants and flavonoids, which are beneficial for the skin, so they can remove irritation.
- For the eyes, it is better to use a chilled cucumber. Apply lobules to the eyelids for about five to seven minutes.
7.Cucumber for the skin of hands
- Dry skin of hands is perfectly moisturized and permanently retains this effect, if the hands are wiped with freshly cut cucumber.
- Washing and detergents, which alkalize and destroy the skin, harm the skin.
- It is impossible to abandon household chemistry in the same way as it is impossible to always use gloves to protect your hands, but you can reduce the damage to zero if you immediately wipe the skin with cucumber juice.
8.Cucumber remedy for bags under the eyes
- This medicine is as old as the world, but speaking about the cosmetic properties of cucumber, it is impossible not to mention it.
- For maximum effect, it is best to use a cucumber, which was lying in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Cut two thin slices from the cucumber, close your eyes, and put the slices to the eyelids.
9.Cucumber mask for problem skin
- Ingredients: a quarter of a medium-sized cucumber, one drop of rosemary essential oil and one egg white.
- Grind the cucumber in a blender, and mix it with essential oil of rosemary. Whisk the egg white and mix it thoroughly with the cucumber.
- Apply the mask on face, avoiding the skin around the eyes. After fifteen minutes, wash the mask with cool water.
10. Bath with cucumber juice
- For such a bath, you will need two cups of Epsom salt, a quarter cup of decoction of mint leaves, and the same amount of freshly squeezed cucumber juice.
- Collect the water in the bathtub, put the ingredients listed in the water, and enjoy.